On Wednesday, February 13, 2019, the Third General Assembly INNOÀPAT was held at the House of Agriculture House – FCAC.
INNOÀPAT is the RIS3CAT Food Community where several R & D projects are being carried out from 2015 up to 2020.
One of the projects that are being developed within the INNOÀPAT Community is the “Q-PORK. Alternatives to improve the quality of pork and beef products” led by INNOVACC and involving 15 members of the cluster.
The Assembly addressed different issues of community management, and there were also different disruptive start-ups in the agri-food field.
Challenge 1: How do we reduce waste in the agri-food chain?
- VENVIROTECH www.venvirotech.com (Presentation)
- TIPA-CORP www.tipa-corp.com
- COLORSENSING www.color-sensing.com (Presentation)
Challenge 2: Personalized and accurate nutrition for better consumer welfare.
- ALLELICA www.allelica.com
- GO PURE DIGITAL www.gopureapp.com (Presentation)
- DNA NUTRICOACH www.dnanutricoach.com
Challenge 3: How do we reduce the use of antibiotics in animal production?
- FAROMATICS www.faromatics.com (Presentation)
- OPP Group www.oppgroup.com (Presentation)
- CYNOMYS www.cynomys.it (Presentation)
We also pass the following presentations:
- Proposal of new innovation projects (Energy Community – IREC)(Presentation)
- Open Innovation Forum (FBG – Biocat) (Presentation)