The initiatives that INNOVACC plans to develop in the immediate future are the following:
· Seek the continuity and development of collective projects already started with the participation of partners.
· Consolidation of projects previously proposed in the Strategic Plan and not presented in previous calls.
· Promote and promote new collective innovation projects and find potential partners.
· Support for restricted innovation projects.
· Consolidation of the Technical Office of INNOVACC.
· Look for grants to finance part of the projects and prepare applications. Inform the partners mainly about the possibilities of innovation and financing alternatives..
· Support for business internationalization.
· Share information with and among partners through the web in a fluid and direct way, and restricted in specific cases.
· Organize days on helps, about training, about projects, …
· Participate in other conferences, events, fairs, technical missions, …
· Increase the critical mass of the AEI (new accessions).
· Share problems and solutions, and foster mutual support among all partners.
· Support for common or restricted innovation projects.
· Possibility of greater productivity thanks to projects driven and developed.
· Training and support for business internationalization.
· Possibility of receiving grants to finance part of the projects.
· Increase of the innovative capacity of the company.
· Opportunity to promote and contribute to the competitiveness of the Catalan pig meat sector in order to face globalization favorably by boosting its partners’ innovation.
· Participate in the improvement of the position of the cluster in the indicators of competition, converging in those cases where we are below the European average.
· Receive information from the sector, especially related to the possibilities of innovation of companies and alternative financing.