Information related to Law 34/2002 of July 11
Owner: Associació Catalana d’Innovació del Sector Carni Porcí “INNOVACC”
Address: C/ Tomàs Lorenzana, 15, 17800 Olot (Spain)
Contact info: Tel. +34 972272597
Registry data: Association registered in the Registre d’Associacions de la Generalitat de Catalunya 37121-J/2
The contents supplied by INNOVACC, are subject to the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property and belong exclusively to INNOVACC, or to the people or legal entities that make it up. Intellectual Property includes the logos, design, images and source code used in the programming, in addition to the content found at: www.innovacc.cat
INNOVACC, undertake to protect the privacy of its customers and users accessing this website.
1. Right to information: In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, concerning the Protection of Personal Data, INNOVACC, informs the user of this website, of the existence of a file of personal data created by Associació Catalana d’Innovació del Sector Carni Porcí “INNOVACC”, and under its responsibility.
2. Purpose: The user data collected by our website, will be captured in order to develop our activities to promote the competitiveness of companies in the Catalan pork sector, and to inform you about our activities
3. Data quality: Data provided by the user must be accurate and truthful. In any case, the user has the obligation to notify INNOVACC, of any changes to their data in order to keep them up to date at all times.
5. Transfers to third parties: INNOVACC, share your personal data with third parties unless it is required to meet legal obligations. In any case we will request the user’s authorization.
6. Rights of the affected subjects: At any time the user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of his/her personal data under the terms established by the current legislation, by sending to INNOVACC, a written communication and a photocopy of your DNI (identity card), indicating the LOPD reference at C/ Tomàs Lorenzana, 15, 17800 Olot (Spain), or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Security measures: INNOVACC, informs you that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to maintain the level of security required in the personal data processed and also has the necessary mechanisms in place to prevent, to the extent possible, any unauthorized access, theft, illicit modification and loss of data.
8. Confidentiality: In compliance with current regulations, INNOVACC undertakes to fulfil its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data that the user provides while browsing through the Website and it is its duty to keep them confidential.
INNOVACC is not responsible for the content of the links to other web pages not belonging to it and therefore cannot be controlled by it. The information provided by INNOVACC through the sections or services of its website, is not binding nor does it have legal authority and is only offered for informative purposes.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
The present Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the applicable legislation of Catalonia and Spain.
March 28, 2017