Programa Catalunya clústers
On May 8, 2014 we reached a favorable resolution as we entered into the “Catalonia Clusters Program” of the Government of Catalonia resolution INNOVACC – Catalonia Clusters program of the Government of Catalonia.
- 1st renewal: 19-Jun-2017 (renewal document).
- 2nd renewal: 1-Jul-2021 (renewal document).
Clusters of Catalunya Clusters Program dispose the following services of the Generalitat:
– Using the brand associated to the program.
– Strategic orientation.
– Training of cluster managers.
– Mentoring and advising on international cooperation and innovation.
– Networking activities.
– Linking innovation policy instruments and internationalization through the clusters.
– Others that the Department of Enterprise and Employment boost in the field of work in clusters.
The ITC / 2691/2006 order, of August 2, defines the Innovative Business Groups (Agrupaciones Empresariales Innovadoras (AEI) as “the combination in a geographical area or specific industrial sector, of companies, training centers and units of public and private research, involved in collaborative exchange processes aimed at obtaining advantages and / or benefits arising from the implementation of joint projects of innovative character. This activity is organized around a market and a segment of objective market and / or a relevant scientific-technological sector. The aim of the AEI will be to reach a critical mass such that would ensure their competitiveness and international visibility. Thus, the AEI is the administrative name chosen by the Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade (MITYC) for “innovative clusters“, which are registered in the corresponding Special Registry.
INNOVACC is registered since May 22, 2008 in the AEIS Register of the Department of Industry, Tourism and Commerce with the number REAEI-00023 and has the excellence consideration required to be part of this Register.
- 1st renewal: 11-May-2012
- 2nd renewal: 23-May-2016 (renewal of the registration in the AEIs Registry of the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism).
- 3rd renewal: 5-Nov-2020 (renewal document).
European Cluster Excellence Program
INNOVACC obtained the Cluster Excellence Initiative GOLD LABEL seal of quality, by the European Secretariat for Cluster Analysis (ESCA), on April 21, 2022.
It had previously had the BRONZE LABEL certification. The dates of the initial approval and renewals of the seal of quality are indicated below:
- Initial approval: 13-Dec-2013
- 1st renewal: 2-Dec-2015
- 2nd renewal: 16-Jan-2018
- 3rd renewal: 20-Feb-2020
This Cluster Excellence Initiative GOLD LABEL seal of quality endorses the commitment and effort of the Cluster to achieve excellence in its management.
This entity recognized at European level assesses key aspects of clusters such as: management, structure, funding sources, government bodies, projects, success stories, services and activities aimed at innovation that offers cluster members, and the sector it represents, based on criteria of European benchmarking.